Sunday, May 8, 2011

I love you Mom!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!

I know this isn't the first Mother's Day that I haven't been home, but being in another country, another continent, now that's unprecedented. But I want you to know that my love and admiration and adoration for you spans the entire world! You're the reason I have the courage and belief in myself to live across the world this year!

I know you were sad when I left, but your encouragement and support has helped me everyday of my life, here in Korea and everywhere in the world. Your love makes me the person I am.

I hope your day is filled with love and happiness, and lots of hi-tech gadget gifts from Dad. Ha! I hope you take time to enjoy spring blooming in Minnesota. It's the most beautiful place to be when the flowers bloom and the birds return and the earth comes back to life. I wish I were there to celebrate with you, but just know that you're the most steadfast and strongest thing in my life.

I love you so much!

Your daughter,
Jam

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jaime, Thank you for the lovely sentiment! I am just so proud to be your mom! You and Lindsey have made my life so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete